You found your way to this page because your life isn't going great.
You feel anxious in situations other people don't waste a thought on. You are trapped, stuck, never free to do what you want. You lay awake at night worrying, overthinking, full of fear.
You feel guilty or lazy when you prioritise yourself. You believe you have to be perfect and control every aspect of your life if you want to keep afloat. And you often feel like a fraud.
You long for purpose, direction. Your heart aches to follow your passions but fear, self-doubt and lack of confidence always suffocate your dreams.
You tried everything to overcome the toxic self-talk, self-sabotage and negativity. But you just can't manage to love and accept yourself, be content with who you are and improve your life.
You're exhausted, drained, at your wit's end. And there is only one reason for all your suffering.
The simple reason why you suffer
All your problems are symptoms of low self-worth.
You perceive yourself as inferior to most people. Somehow you feel less relevant, important and capable compared to others. You never feel good enough to cope with life or follow your dreams.
You believe that you don't deserve love, fulfilment and happiness. You deserve nothing good. So that's what you always get.
Because, deep down, you believe that you're worthless. But you couldn't be further from the truth!
The eye-opening truth about your worth
We grow up believing that we need to aquire external worth through money, success, qualifications, popularity and influence.
We hate ourselves when we make mistakes, experience failure and humiliation or don't meet our own high expectations. Because it diminishes our sense of worth.
But the truth is that worth is nothing we can have, earn or gain. Worth is something we ARE. It is the essence of our being.
As such, you can never gain worth, nor can you lose it!
You ARE worth personified! Inherently, infinitely and unconditionally so.
And The Self-Worth Experiment exists to help you remember your true, inner worth!
How to remember your worth and heal your life
It all starts with a simple mind shift - from "I have worth if I work hard, earn well, please everybody and make no mistakes" to "I AM worth regardless".
I have some free resources for you to help you achieve this belief shift and start your healing journey:
- "Instant self-worth: a 4-step solution to heal low self-worth in under 5 minutes a day" is my free guide designed to kickstart your memory of your true worth.
- The free "Healthy Self-Worth Starter Kit" includes a 7-day email course, the instant self-worth guide and a self-worth boosting guided meditation. It is designed to help you transform your life and overcome your biggest challenges by remembering your true worth.
- "What's your #1 happiness killer" is a personality test designed to identify the specific issue that is sabotaging your happiness right now. You will also discover a powerful exercise to overcome your biggest happiness killer.
- And if you are not sure how low your self-worth really is and how much it affects your life every day, find out by taking the free test "What's your self-worth score?"
My self-worth boosting articles
Discover your authentic Self
- I am completely unremarkable, so what?
- How I stopped trying to please everyone and started prioritising myself (guest post on Tiny Buddha)
- The fascinating reason we fear rejection and the key to acceptance (guest post of Tiny Buddha)
- What's your purpose in life (and why it matters much less than you think)
Conquer your fears and anxiety
- The secret to reclaiming your life from anxiety
- A liberating way to reduce anxiety quickly and naturally
- The 3 panic triggers we mistake for anxiety
- 10 amazing books that helped me heal low self-worth and anxiety
- How to break the cycle of fear (with infographic)
- 5 life-changing realizations about fear and anxiety (guest post on Tiny Buddha)
- How I uncovered the root cause of my social anxiety (and finally healed) (guest post on Tiny Buddha)
Frequently asked questions
You say that I AM worth personified. Where's the proof?
Unfortunately no scientific trials have ever been conducted that definitively prove that we ARE worth. As a society, we are only comfortable believing what was scientifically proven. It gives us security and certainty. The trouble is though that science in its current state is unable to measure everything that is going on. Including your inherent worth.
So, in the light of missing scientific proof, it is up to you to decide whether you ARE worth. And the only way to know is by searching inside. Ignore your fact-obsessed rational mind that tells you that you need hard evidence. Peel back the layers of doubts, resistance and fears that try to convince you that it can't be true for you. Silence the ego that stubbornly bleats that only your achievements count.
And look into your heart. Go deep, cast aside all the habitual negativity about yourself. See the wonder, the miracle that you are. Marvel at the infinite beauty that emanates from your blessed being. Sense the unconditional deservedness and limitless value of your true Self.
No, there is no definitive proof. But it doesn't mean that it's not true. You ARE worth. And deep down, I think you know it. You have a hunch. You suspect that you are so much more than you allow yourself to be. You can see your exquisite worth glistening through the muck.
All you need to do now is uncover it. And that's why you are here...
Can I really transform my life simply by healing low self-worth? It seems too easy.
Most of the problems you struggle with every day are symptoms of low self-worth. Your lack of confidence, perfectionism, people pleasing tendency, social anxiety, self-doubt, emotional outbursts and imposter symdrome are caused by lack of self-worth. You are feeling unlovable, unacceptable, inferior because you don't realise your true worth.
So, yes, healing your self-worth will resolve all these symptoms. Naturally and easily.
But healing your self-worth, truly becoming aware of your inherent, infinite, unconditional worth, takes time, patience, persistence and determination. And the right tools.
And The Self-Worth Experiment is here to help you!